Cookies are small strings that are locally saved in the user’s browser to exchange information with the website.
These strings are used for different features including session analysis, storing information to improve the browsing experience or site functionalities. Cookies that are saved during browsing may come from the website itself (owners) or they may be installed by tools or objects contained within the website (third-party).
The general provision of the Privacy Guarantor Authority (GU No. 126 of 3 June 2014) defines two types of cookies:
- Technical cookies – Used for the sole purpose of allowing the transmission of a communication, to complete a service requested by the user or to perform statistical research.
- Profiling cookies – Used to record the behavior of a user and the preferences expressed in order to send advertising messages in line with his profile.
This website does not use any profiling cookies.
These are the cookies that are used by Brera Advisory within the website brera-fa.com
|Owners||These cookies allow the proper functioning of the website and the user’s browsing preferences including language or access to restricted areas.
The user can delete or disable them, compromising, however, some features of the website. In this case, refer to the “Disable cookies” section of this policy.
|Analysis||Third-party||Google Analytics is a free tool of Google that allows the gathering of information on the use and browsing experience of users on the website.
We use this information to optimize the content and elements of the website without collecting any personal information from users whose IP address data is recorded anonymously.
|Other kinds of cookies
|Third-party||Google Maps is a service of Google Inc. that allows you to incorporate a portion of the map and related information within this website.
Google may track certain user preferences related to viewing the map even if the user is not connected to his account.
· Treatment located in USA
Google Analytics cookies can be disabled through the appropriate additional component installed in the browser or by clicking on the following link:
Browsers are usually enabled to accept cookies from websites. However it is possible to control and disable cookies through the settings of each browser. This restriction may compromise some features of this website.
Alternatively, you can deactivate the receipt of cookies from specific suppliers through the tool available on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Below are the procedures to disable cookies from the most common browsers:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click on More then Settings on the top right.
- At the bottom click on Advanced.
- Click on Content settings in the “Privacy and security” section.
- Click on Cookies.
- From here it is possible:
- Activate cookies: activate the option next to “Blocked”.
- Disable cookies: disable the Allow sites to save and read cookie data option.
For more information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Click the Menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy and security panel and move to the History section.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To activate cookies, mark Accept cookies from websites; to turn them off, remove the mark from the item.
- Choose how long cookies can remain stored:
- Keep them up:
- until they expire: cookies will be removed when they reach the expiry date (date set by the site that sends cookies)
- when Firefox closes: cookies stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any change made will be automatically saved.
For more information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and then in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, then select OK.
For more information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/
- Open the Safari browser and locate the Preferences menu
- Select the Privacy item and set the desired preference for enabling or storing cookies.
For more information, the dedicated page is available: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411
- Open the Opera browser and locate the Preferences menu
- Select the item Advanced and then Cookie
- Set the desired preferences for complete blocking or partial retention of cookies.
For more information, the dedicated page is available: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
Brera Advisory S.p.a.
Via Agnello 8, 20121 Milano – P.IVA 09716630968
E-mail address: email@example.com