Brera Financial Advisory provides corporate finance services for the identification, planning and execution of complex corporate finance transactions, while ensuring the utmost flexibility and confidentiality for its clients.
Mergers & Acquisitions
The team offers financial advisory services to Italian and international clients such as companies, entrepreneurs, private equity funds, financial institutions and public entities:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- De-mergers and asset transfers
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
Due to the team’s proven expertise across a wide range of industry and services sectors, Brera Financial Advisory guarantees a high level of professional involvement in each of its projects, according to an approach that is tailored to its clients’ needs.
Brera Financial Advisory advises on complex deals in the fields of debt restructuring and turnarounds, refinancing and debt financing for M&A deals.
- Financial restructuring operations, including as part of procedures subject to bankruptcy law (recovery plans, debt restructuring agreements and arrangements with creditors)
- New lines of credit
- Acquisition finance in M&A and project finance operations
Brera Financial Advisory stands out for its approach without conflicts of interest, ensuring the involvement of senior professionals with strong relationships with banks and other financial institutions.
Brera Financial Advisory offers advisory services in support of corporate finance operations.
- Analysis of financial performance and preparation of business plans
- Company valuations
- Independent fairness opinions, valuations of industrial, banking and insurance firms and appraisals of tangible and intangible assets (trademarks, goodwill), financial instruments, derivatives (options, warrants) and equities
- Independent opinions in support of management and shareholders in corporate finance deals